To the Moon




Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Indie
Developer: Freebird (Indie)
Gaming status / how long it took me to complete: Completed, a few hours.

Plot:
Two Doctors from a corporation that help dying individuals make their wishes come true via memory adjusting, go onto a quest to helping a man named Johnny realise his wish of going to the moon, even though he doesn’t really remember why he wanted to.
In this quest they face a few hurdles within the memory stream of the patient and come across a few matters that help them realise why Johnny has forgotten what he deeply wished for and how they managed to achieve his dying wish.

My personal opinion:
I loved how the game was developed by a program anyone can acquire “RPG Maker XP”, how a beautiful masterpiece is made by the retro technology of pixels, I love retro feel games, it has a certain touch to it, the plot and story of the game is heart breaking, you literally get intimate with your surroundings and see what is life like in another person’s shoes, the controllers of the game where simple, click here and click there, the puzzles of the stages were interesting with their move counts and all, I liked how they had a few cute and funny bits to ease of the constant blow of sadness, DR. EVA RULES!! This game was made so simple yet had a huge effect on my little heart and the soundtrack was perfect and really well composed.
Plus I gained an obsession with origami bunnies <3



Rating:
TWO RED THUMBS!!!
(Red thumb for awesome,Yellow thumb for OK or Blue thumb for meh, didn’t interest me)

Comments

  1. god this game ... made me cry for hours specially when Laura started singing Everything's Alright with flash back scenes.
    I highly recommend trying a Bird Story and then Finding Paradise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooohhh im planning to. i tried downloading them but my laptop kept denying me so :( but i am planning to

      the OST for this game is in my work playlist and when ever i reach it, i just stop working and admire it....after all these years XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts