Women in the Making ~ International Women' Day Special

First of all, I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to all the women out there, working hard for themselves, their loved ones and their surroundings, you are seriously awesome!

I really wanna blabber around because I am so passionate for all those women out there, but let me not bother you and get right into the actual introduction!

Hello everyone, it is me -XuePixelated- and in celebration of the day, I decided to compile a list of women, who in my opinion made a whole lot of difference in my life, so yes, this is indeed a personal list, never the less I feel like these women deserve the recognition, to that note some may (or may not) be known to some of you readers, these women whom I am happy existed in my lifetime cause it just shows how dreaming can take you far with some believing and hard work.
The women that are mentioned in here are from both streams, gaming and anime, since this blog is all about that sweet jazz, without any further stalling, let us begin our list :3

Coming first on the list is,

iNafla, Founding father (well...mother) of the RedThumbs gaming group, based in Abu Dhabi / UAE, she is a passionate gamer and humanist, plus she just has that leader charismatic vibe to her that draws people in, I hope one day I can be as passionate as her, I wish her all the best and can't wait to see what else she whips out for us next.

Yoko Shimomura, best known for her composing work for the Kingdom Hearts gaming franchise, now I am not a person that can go all philosophical
 when it comes to musical scores, but I find her work so well done, and i get highly excited when hearing her name ! I am so excited for Kingdom Hearts 3, more on that in another post!

The Tourgane Daughters, Dima and Tala, Spacetoon legends, they have given us meaning to our childhood, bring arabic vibes to japanese anime, zaman el 6ayyibeen (good ol' days), now they still sing today, in fact they are currently in Oman for the 968GamesZ event that is spanning from the 8th of March to the 10th of March in the Opera Galleria, to watch more songs, click here to go to Tala's Youtube channel, dont forget to like and Subscibe :)

Almagicc, aka Fatma Al Mheiri (I hope I spelled that right and I didn't butcher the name, cause I'm famous for that), an artist from the UAE, with the cuuutest studio called "Eating Stars Studio" and the one behind an animation called "Emara: the Emirates Hero", seriously is that pretty cool, or is that PRETTY COOL?!

Here is the Intro to her show, be sure to like and subscribe to her channel for more info, i personally enjoyed it and I am pretty sure you would too.


I love seeing talent from my side of the world, it just shows how far we have reached with the knowledge we have, personally this puts tears in my eyes, brings joy to my face and I absolutely love it! I wish her all the best and I am positively sure she going on the right track :)

Jennifer Hale, Canadian - American Voice Actress for games like: Bioshock Infinite, Metal Gear Solid, Mass Effect..and many more, including cartoons like: PowerPuff Girls, Kids Next Door, Totally spies...again, many more! she is a whole new level of goals, as one who enjoys the world of voice acting, she is the level I would love to reach to someday :)

Amy Hening, know for her work with the company "Naughty Dog" which has brought beautiful games such as Crash Bandicoot, though she worked on titles such as Jak and Dexter, one thing to note about her is that she just shows how people who may have studied within a certain degree, may not have ended working within that particular degree, as such she has a degree in literature and ended up getting into the gaming industry and found a place to call home, but she never discarded her studies, it has helped her shape her work to the better.

"Kim Swift (born 1983) is an American video game designer best known for her work at Valve with games such as Portal and Left 4 Dead. Swift was featured by Fortune as one of "30 Under 30" influential figures in the video game industry. She was described in Mental Floss as one of the most recognized women in the industry and by WIRED as "an artist that will push the medium forward"."
_Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Swift.
Need I say more?

Myks179, Mariam Al Zadjali, an Omani gamer, she has such a vibrant soul, one of the few gamers that I had the pleasure to stalk on social media (Shhh, she doesn't know that) can't wait for the day I get to meet her in person, she is a member in one of the major gaming groups here in Oman, PressStart, also has her own Youtube channel, press here to get redirected to her channel to see the awesome content she posts, do not forget to like and subscribe to her channel for more stuff Myksy.

Lisle Wilkerson, best known for her role as the voice behind Nina Williams, Christie Monteiro and Zafina from the Tekken franchise and Sarah Bryant from Virtua Fighter (Mainly Nina , lets admit that), she basically feeds the little otaku in me with her Japanese experience, since she has lived there for a while, im team Nina alllll the way, I disliked Anna (the sister) though i did not have a legit reason, I was being bias haha

Lamya Stiffler, but before I get into telling you about her, let me just mentioned how talented her mother is when it comes to makeup and cosplay face work ...and she plays major support when it comes to her daughter's cosplay career, i love it!!
Anyway, back to Filly, I met her online years and years ago, came to find out that she enjoys gaming, mainly League of Legends, her main was Kathryn (Boom! HEAD SHOT!), she has tried to help me with getting better at the game, but i failed her XD never the less, she is sooo vibrant, cute, overall optimism and colorfulness springs out of her, which always gives me a reminder to keep my spirit high and remember that its ok if i fail in a game, there will be others that just fit me well :)
ALSO SHE HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL, CLICK HERE TO WATCH HER CONTENT , LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO HER, YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED ! 

Lynn Jisr, a prominent member of IGN ME, Sony had made her the official cosplayer for Horizon Zero Dawn's Aloy, which is the main protagonist for the game,  youtuber for all things gaming, click here to go to her channel and like and subscribe , super duper cute in general, is recognised by her flaming pink hair, she gives off this comfort aura and you automatically get drawn to her, she makes awesome content on youtube, highly talented, i love the fact that she loves kingdom hearts just as much as i do, wish we can hang out and eat seasalt icecream one day !

Those who know who I am would expect this next person, I can write a whole book about her and how she has effected my life to the extreme positive, I mean....she is not called Senpai for no reason (ppsshhh), That person being Rei, Rawya Al Amri, gamer, anime lover, caring mother and life exp enthusiast.
Simply put, we have some history....
but to cut the story short, she is a worthy opponent, a talented programmer, we have so much passion towards gaming, so it was a nice feeling to have someone who just gets me in the sense of if i needed to vent or get tips about a certain game, i have a discussion buddy .
we also have a beautiful, silver haired daughter ....but that is a story for another time :)

Of course to end this lovely list, an honorable mention goes to my Mother, who has been supporting me and my gaming/anime endeavors to an extent, also watching anime (Inuyasha being her favourite anime, then comes Naruto) and making fun of our custom made character or helping choose how they should look (great memories of playing Dragon Age with her sitting in the background) as means of her way to showing me love and support, dear mother, I wouldn't have existed without you, thank you for being there , thank you for believing in me.

With lots of love, this is where my post will end, I hope all you readers out there are having an awesome time, stay tuned, cause I have an appreciation post to the male counterpart coming up soon, in a few weeks or so (huehue).
Please do take care & I shall talk to you all soon :)


Comments

Popular Posts