umm...

Hello there,
I hope all is well.....wait....let us not be so formal, shall we?!

Name is Xue, an Omani female sheep with the knack to explore the world within the binary, I am trying to sound cool, is it working?

Born in Bahrain, then moved to Oman, been gaming since I was a baby, inaugurated and went through the family passing rite of the RPG lifestyle by the time i was 7, been delving in depth ever since.
Movie nerd, love my me-time and movie time before bed on a weekend, has had LoTR, Star Wars and Star Trek marathons with my parents, has had Harry Potter movie and game marathons with self, has had chick Flick movie marathons with sis....etc.....very generic & mundane.....but it is our attitudes towards said activities that make a difference...
Otaku baby, also shamefully admit...a weeabo. not proud of it but...... *stares in Japanese*
The queen of Typos and ending my sentences with "..." ...


This is a long intro, I should cut it here, anyway...welcome to my little bubble, hope you enjoy :) and hope I can deliver !


Remember... "X" marks the spot!



Comments

Popular Posts